Wednesday, December 11, 2013

waiting for rachel's pictures . . . so here are some of roxanne


I am waiting ever so patiently for Rachel's wedding pictures - promised between 4 and 6 weeks, which is normal I suppose, but way too long for me. I'm anxious to see them all.  In the meantime, I looked back at all of the posts of Roxanne's wedding events last April and I posted everything except the actual wedding reception. Since this blog is mostly for our family records, I'm going to post a whole lot of pictures of one of our beautiful brides.  Then hopefully in the next few days, I will have all the other pictures of our other very beautiful bride and I can finish up the year with all our pictures and print this blog into book form.
So for your viewing pleasure, here are WAY too many pictures (well, never too many for me) of Roxanne and Jonny's reception. It will be fun to see side by side pictures of how different these two girls were in their wedding plans and vision.  Thanks to the ideas and directions of our beautiful bride Roxanne, the magic and vision of Debbie Whipple from Top This Wedding , the amazing videos by David Hale from Crescendo Films, the live music of  AJ Odneal, and photography by Cami Parker from Cami takes Photos, amazing amounts of construction and lighting from father of the bride and a little bit of artwork and sewing from mother of the bride, and lots and lots of help from friends and family far and wide.





















































No comments: