1. I much prefer reading a hardcover book to a paperback.
2. I've had a piece of artwork published in a medical journal. It was an article on circumcision. Guess what I drew?
3. When I was a freshman in HS, my seminary teacher was talking about circumcision. Although I was terribly shy and rarely ever spoke in public, I asked what circumcision was. He told me to go home and ask my mom. (hey, mister, . . . you're the one who brought it up!)
4. I love "Ferris Bueller's Day Off". I've watched it multiple times and never get tired of it.
5. I usually don't like to watch movies over and over.
6. I've been involved in a bookclub for about 14 years.
7. I'm a night owl. I can get more done after 7 pm than most any other portion of my day.
8. I refinished the wood on our 50 year old piano.
9. I love getting the mail every day. I always have.
10. I fell off a toilet when I was three and had to get stiches in my head.
11. I grew up in a family of nine kids and still ended up having a bedroom all to myself through high school.
12. I never visited the Meteor Crater until I moved away from Winslow.
13. There weren't many interesting destinations in or around Winslow. Our 6th grade went on a field trip to the BVD underwear plant.
14. My first traffic ticket was shortly after I got my driver's license. I was so scared, I had tears before the police even got to my window.
15. I haven't had a traffic ticket in 20 years now.
16. My dad was our bishop all during my teenage years.
17. When I was very young, our ward was being divided. Everyone was talking about it and wondering how it would be split up. I was very nervous that I would be in a different ward than my parents and wouldn't know when to go to church.
18. My earliest memory is being scared of a witch that was apparently living in our lower level garage. There were often witches outside my bedroom windows in several of our homes during my childhood.
19. I was very excited to head off to an out of state college and then was scared to death to be dropped off in an unfamiliar city.
20. I make pretty good home-made bread, but I don't make it very often.
21. I hate wearing shoes. I am always barefoot at home. I would also be barefoot in most public places if I thought I could get away with it.
22. My middle name is Leigh. I love the way it is spelled.
23. I didn't visit the Grand Canyon until I was an adult. It was a bitter cold day in February and the canyon was full to the rim with fog.
24. I have been married for almost half of my life now. I love that.
25. Fantasy is my least favorite genre for books and movies. My husband and daughter love them. I can hardly sit through a fantasy movie.
26. I was painfully shy when I was in grade school. I had a teacher that would force me to talk to her by asking me what I ate for breakfast. I really didn't care for her. Then she became friends with my mom and started showing up at our house.
27. I got an Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design in the 1980's. This was before computers. Everything we did/made/drew/designed was done manually. The minute I graduated, the whole industry started going electronic. My entire degree was instantly outdated.
28. I'm still glad I finished my degree.
29. I have hit my head and knocked myself unconscious 3 times in my life.
30. Dave and I have been on 9 cruises.
I tag Meghan and Cindi. Random facts . . . as many or few as you want.