Friday, February 26, 2010

another unproductive day at the office

On the phone -
Hey, are you home? Can you fax something?
No, I'm actually standing on the top of Squaw Peak Mountain.
Wow, really? So you can't fax something for me?
No, not exactly right now. Why? where are you?
I'm working on a house right at the base of Squaw Peak.
Hmm, I can't see you. You want to jog up here real quick and walk down with me? My legs are pretty shakey.
Nope, I've got to get materials unloaded from my truck.
Well if I topple down the hill that direction would you catch me?
Will do. Sure you can't get to a fax machine?
Nope.
Ok, well do you see me waving to you?
Nope, but I'm waving to you too. I'll call you if I make it back to the office.

7 comments:

bandanamom2 said...

:) By the way I saw the dormers for the first time the other day - they TOTALLY make the front of your house look awesome.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the dormers, I love they way they look on a house. I loved Brady's letter this week, he is such a good writer.

Suzanne Barker said...

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Ypu guys are so funny!

Curtis Whipple said...

We are due for a hike again.

Chelsea said...

You make me giggle out loud - not just laugh out loud, but giggle! I love the way you tell stories!

Roxanne Reynoso said...

This made me laugh so hard. I love you guys haha