Tuesday, February 21, 2012

melanie-isms

Melanie eats a lot of fresh fruit. I know this because she puts the stickers from the fruit in a variety of places around our kitchen. I peel them off of our cupboards, handles, light fixtures, hinges, door knobs, soup cans, toaster. . . I'm not sure how or why this started. Melanie was sending some Valentine Conversation Hearts to her Tongan friend, but she realized they were in Spanish. However, she didn't know what all of them said and she was too lazy to go look up the phrases, so she started making up the translations for him: "I often like olives". "I love my fish tank. I'm kind of jealous of Kimbo's lifestyle." I asked Melanie to juice and freeze some lemons we had on the counter. This is what I found in the door of the freezer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That last pic made me laugh out loud. :)

Kirsten said...

MWHHAHAHAH That's my cousin!

Lauri said...

oh Melanie!!! you keep us laughing!