Ok, Suzanne tagged me to play Crazy Eights. So here are the rules:
1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the list of 8's.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers.
4. Tell them they have been tagged.
Eight Things I look Forward to:
1. Teaching Seminary again this year.
2. Getting some organization projects done this summer.
3. Going to New England in the fall with Suzanne and hiking part of the Appalachian Trail.
4. Going beach camping with the Girl Scouts. (the camping I am looking forward to, the scout part will be a blend of fun/stress).
5. Maybe hiking down Havasupai next spring.
6. Having Brady move back home and work for us. (It's temporary, it's a good situation, and it's fun having him here.)
7. A little get-away trip with Dave to California soon.
8. Hopefully getting rid of this horrible cold I've had swarming through my body this week.
Eight Things I did yesterday:
1. Woke up with a massive headache, out of control runny nose, and my neck out of whack.
2. Dropped off Melanie for girl's camp.
3. Bought a few groceries to fill our empty fridge.
4. Filled out a massive amount of paperwork for our business health insurance.
5. Met with an insurance agent.
6. Took an enormous amount of drugs, never got the headache to go away.
7. Basically spent the day alone, finally sat down to relax with the TV and realized our TIVO had no power all last week.
8. Tried to find something good on TV but to no avail. I still felt sick and now I was feeling sorry for myself all evening. (exciting day!)
Eight Things I Wish I could do:
1. Go on a cruise in the Mediterranean.
2. Go on a mission (not yet, but someday)
3. Learn things easily.
4. Pay off our house.
5. Play the guitar.
6. I wish I had a green thumb. (note: my plants from last month are still alive and doing well!)
7. Conquer the clutter in our house.
8. Protect our kids from heartache as they start into adulthood.
Eight Shows I watch:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. The Amazing Race
4. Top Chef
5. Project Runway
6. 30 Rock
7. Royal Pains
8. Random garbage that happens to be on when the house is too quite and I'm home alone.
Eight Friends I am Tagging: