Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Amazing Middle Child

I promised myself I would write in this forgotten blog more this year. As it ends up,  really don't have much time to be writing and journaling, so I am just going back to see what unfinished drafts I have in the archives. Here is one from years ago that I wrote. These few lines are the entirety of the post.

Roxanne - masters degree age 23! even took one semester off after bachelors.
Bachelor's degree 3 1/2 years.
Been in school steady and strong 1997 - 2015

I'm not sure why I didn't hit the 'publish' button. Those facts sum up a great accomplishment. This amazing girl not only whizzed through her education, but she is now married, has a wonderful husband, has a solid career, is a homeowner, and is now carrying a teensy tiny baby inside her!

So since there is not much else to say, I'm just going to throw a few of my favorite pictures of her over the years. . . . in no particular order.










 


  


No comments: